Graduate Diploma in Business – Level 7 – (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INNOVATION)
Kick-start a new phase in your career. Up-skill in a specialist area and re-enter the workforce with fresh knowledge and skills.
Course OverviewStudents will complete five core (compulsory) courses that make up the core of the qualification. The remaining three courses will focus on a selected specialist area: International Business Innovation.
Life at NHC Napier
- We offer a very supportive environment to best guide you through your studies and even to help you find employment!
- Boasting exquisite living qualities, with its famous local food, wine and Art Deco Architecture.
- Scenic views of beaches, beautiful gardens, forestry and nature galore!
- A warm, and cosy lifestyle at an affordable price!
- Small class groups to assure students optimal learning time.
The course consists of the following papers:
|6280||International Business (level 6)|
|6220||Introduction to International Economics (level 6)|
|6281||Business Ethics (level 6)|
|7240||International Marketing and Digital Media (level 7)|
|7280||Intercultural Relations (level 7)|
|7273||Corporate Innovation: Strategy to Implementation (level 7)|
|7271||Open Innovation (level 7)|
|7272||Applied Innovation (level 7)|
Graduate OutcomesGraduates of this programme will have an advanced level of international business management knowledge and skills. These attributes equip graduates for a wide variety of business roles in an international environment. They are ready to pursue a career in the global economy with awareness of international trade concepts, cultural issues, ethics and the internationalisation of innovation.
- Key Account Manager
- Infrastructure Advisory Consultant
- Strategic Planning Manager
- Business Development Manager
- All admissions are approved by ICL Graduate Business School
- Candidates for admission should submit a complete application portfolio at least one month prior to the start of the programme.
- Original transcripts showing a degree from a recognized institution, including full transcripts and grade point average details. A scanned PDF will be sufficient to progress the application, but original documents will be required on arrival at ICL Graduate Business School.
- A letter of recommendation
- Personal statement of purpose
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 overall in the Academic module, or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), 550 for the paper-based test and 220 for the computer-based test, or The New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 4 with the Academic Endorsement or any equivalent recognized by NZQA.